Looking for more resources on who to contact, what has been published about LGBTQ+ people in STEM, or what’s going on in our community? Look no further!
LGBTQ+ Advocacy Groups:
- Atlantic Canada
Studies on LGBTQ+ people’s experiences in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics:
- Allison Mattheis, Daniel Cruz-Ramírez De Arellano, Jeremy B. Yoder. 2019. A Model of Queer STEM Identity in the Workplace.
- Bryce E. Hughes. 2018. Coming out in STEM: Factors affecting retention of sexual minority STEM students.
- Jeremy B. Yoder and Allison Mattheis. 2015. Queer in STEM: Workplace Experiences Reported in a National Survey of LGBTQA Individuals in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Careers
- Association of American Universities. 2015. Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct
- Eric V. Patridge, Ramon S. Barthelemy, Susan R. Rankin. 2014. Factors Impacting the Academic Climate for LGBQ STEM Faculty. Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering